REHM TIGER 180DC AC/DC and 230DC AC/DC Welding machines
TIGER 180DC AC / DC AND 230DC AC / DC AC / DC inverter welding equipment with TIG welding capability, simple control panel with a single knob to set welding parameters
Industrial welders at the forefront of technology and performance for perfect optimization of time and work.
AC/DC inverter welding equipment with TIG welding capability
The control panel with a single knob clearly indicates all the selected settings, allowing easy reading and quick localization of the parameters that you want to set.
See technical data below
REHM TIGER 180DC AC/DC Y 230DC AC/DC Description
- Up to 100m of Power cable extension without loss of power, It allows connection to GENERATOR and up to 380V WITHOUT causing a failures.
- Low consumption function for use in home networks (16 amps).
Selectable TIG function with high frequency or Lift-Arc, 2 and 4 times.
- PULSE TIG function for use in thin thicknesses and difficult positions.
- FREQUENCY PRESSED UP TO 17,000Hz function especially for STAINLESS STEEL 99 MEMORIES for recording settings in repetitive works (ULTRA only)
- ALUMINUM welding capacity (AC/DC models only)
- AC welding frequency adjustment (ULTRA AC/DC models only), Half cycle balance adjustment 80% (AC / DC models only)
- Formidable arc start in ALUMINUM (only AC/DC models).
- DUAL-WAVE by REHM, improves AC arc control (ULTRA AC/DC models only).
- SPOT working mode, always the same points without burning or dilating, current and pre-gas start ramp settings, current and post-gas drop ramp settings.
- Arc-Force (ensures arc stability with all types of electrode)
- Anti-Stick (anti-stick electrodes).
- Hot-Start (ensures vigorous starting).
- Electrodes up to 3.25 – 4 mm
- Optional possibility to use with manual or pedal remote control
- Fan self-regulating speed to the need for cooling.
- Optional liquid cooling.
- Weight less than 8kg
More information and technical data of the TIGER 180DC and 230DC in the datasheet.