Rehm INVERTIG.PRO Welding machine
INVERTIG.PRO COMPACT DIGITAL DC-AC. Three-phase TIG welding machine, equipped with a regulation assistant: only by indicating the metal and the thickness to welded (stainless steel, (CrNi) steel or aluminum), you already have the correct welding adjust.
Industrial TIG - MMA welders at the forefront of technology and performance
Gama INVERTIG.PRO DIGITAL TRANSTIG (DC) - INVERTIG (AC/DC)
The INVERTIG.PRO DIGITAL TRANSTIG (DC) – INVERTIG (AC/DC) range covers all needs for TIG welding in any stainless steel, heavy iron or non-ferrous metal, high and low alloy steel or, where appropriate, aluminum . The range of powers offers you the best option for each application, both for use in manual welding and in welding with an automation.
- Three-phase machines at 400V for TIG and electrode welding.
- 240, 280, 350 and 450 amp models for DC and AC / DC.
- Optional water cooling.100% Duty Cycle.
- PULSE TIG function for thin thicknesses and difficult positions.
- HYPERPULSE function (up to 15,000Hz special for INOX).
- REGULATION ASSIST function for quick regulation.
- SOLDERING TIPS Function with gas recommendation.
filler rod, ceramic size and tungsten sharpening on every work.
- Selectable TIG function with high frequency or Lift-Arc, 2T and 4T (times).
- Current, pre and post-gas ramp adjustments.
- Optional possibility to use with manual or pedal remote control.
- Remote control from TIG torch.
- ALUMINUM welding capacity (AC/DC models only).
- Semi-cycle balance adjustment 80% (AC/DC models only).
- Formidable ALUMINUM arc ignition even with contaminated or damaged tungsten electrode (AC/DC models only).
- REHM’s DUAL-WAVE improves arc control (AC/DC models only).
- 1,000 MEMORIES for recordings of adjustments in repetitive works.
- AC welding frequency adjustment (AC/DC models only).
- Bi-Power-Inverter high frequency system: more power and less weight.
- Up to 450 Amp Duty cycle factor 100% in generator of 30kg .
See technical data below